In the last 3 weeks of summer I have:
- Gone berry-picking with my brother
- Watched Frozen with my brother
- Made strawberry shortcake-yum!
- Visited Natasha at Google, again!
- Had a girls weekend in Pittsburgh with my mother, including these delicious waffles!
- Watched a rain and thunderstorm in Pittsburgh, just outside of this building
- Saw my very first drive-in movie (How to Train Your Dragon 2)
- Had a beach day with my girls, and used my newly finished t-shirt quilt!
- Followed up the beach-day with some fantastic horchata ice cream from Marianne’s
Watched a gorgeous sunset with my dad
- Participated in our family portraits photo-shoot, taken by the talented Andria Hautamaki (more photos coming!) Aren’t we a cute ‘lil family?!
- Knocked 2 things off my 101 list!
So far, its been a great 3 weeks of summer! How’s your summer going? How was your 4th of July? What did you do for it?
That looks like an awesome summer so far!