I personally really love Fall. I like all of the things that make the cold crisp mornings and start of a new season feel so much better. So without adieu, here is my welcome to Fall Bucket List!
- Explore a corn maze
- Pick out some pumpkins to decorate your house with (i love the white mini-ones!)
- Bake a pie
- Make Chili (I love my dad’s recipe!)
- Go apple picking (have a sunday planned to do that with my brother)
- Make s’mores
- Build a crackling fire and enjoy a good book
- Decorate pumpkins
- Smell cinnamon Candles at Bath & Body Works and try not to buy every Fall/Holiday candle scent
- Pull out the ol’ galoshes and splash in puddles
- Cozy up with your blankets on the couch watching the fall shows premiere ( i’m so excited for so many shows to return)
- Go for an early morning walk in the crisp foggy air
- Decorate your front door or porch with some cute fall decorations
- Start planning your halloween costume
- Start your morning with a steaming cup of tea instead of coffee
- find and devour ALL of the candy corn
I also love October because it’s my birthday month. Even without that special date, I love everything about the summer ending and a new season beginning. This year it really felt like our California summer lasted from March to well, now! I am really looking forward to pulling out my box of mittens, hats, scarfs and fuzzy socks!
How do you celebrate fall? Do you like the cooler temperatures of the upcoming weeks or do you wish summer would stick around?