Remember the children’s book Corduroy? I think of that cute bear everytime I say the word Corduroy.
But I’m talking more about the fabric commonly found in pants instead of the book. This season I have seen so many stores carrying corduroy pants. I picked up two pairs from J.Crew, one from Uniqulo and drooled over a pair at Tory Birch. I love the pairs I purchase, and they are in constant rotation for both work and weekend.
Why I love them:
- The sound they make when I walk (so good!)
- How soft they feel (i may pet my pants…)
- They come with belt loops (win!)
- They go well with collared shirts.
- They come in so many colors ( which is fun)
- I wear them instead of dress pants (cause who honestly likes wearing dress pants?)
Don’t you agree that they are basically awesome (after jeans and pj’s)?!
I know it has been cold lately, so pants are still my go-to work option. I know I can wear skirts & tights, but seriously people, pants are the way to go when it is real scary cold.
I have so many cute pairs now and have been working hard not to snatch these up (i kinda want pants in every color). Instead, I am trying to focus and plan on doing things on my 101 bucket list!
It’s my first week back teaching high school and I am so looking forward to taking it easy this weekend. The Roomie and I are going wine-tasting on Saturday, which is on my bucket list!